This is me

This is me
I'm a writer, reader, musician, and baker. I enjoy long walks, coffee shops, and book stores.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

SB

Lately everyone is asking the same question: WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR SPRING BREAK? For most people it's the sandy shores of Florida, for others the snowy slopes of Colorado. My roommate is doing a mission trip to Honduras. Me? . . .The big apple. Yep. In five days I'll be staring up, like a tourist, at the swaying skyscrapers. It just so happens that I have a sister who lives right in Manhattan. My plans right now are to simply enjoy the business of a big city. Taylor is in the middle of nowhere. It's probably the only school where over five hundred students will line up for a lip sync competition or dress up like a bunch of clowns to go to a basketball game. If that doesn't make any sense to you, just YouTube it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment