![]() |
| Shake Shack: a great restaurant just a block from the guest house at which I stayed. |
"You had to wait 'till the last minute?" The lady called a few cars down. She scanned my ticket and helped me on. I found a seat in the crowded car and tucked my bag between my feet.
"We've got the runner you may proceed," The lady said into the intercom as she past through our car. "What's you're destination?" She asked me.
"New York City."
After eating two sandwiches, watching two and a half movies, and making it through most of Harry Potter, we crossed the Hudson Bay.
In short New York City was fantastic. Every day was an adventure. I strolled through Central Park, explored China Town, ate at the Cake Boss Cafe, mourned at the 9/11 memorial, rode the crowded subways, and walked beneath the Brooklyn Bridge. In my five days there I soaked up every moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment