Today was Monday. But not a terrible Monday. I tend to see Mondays in an optimistic way. It's the start of a brand new week where anything could happen. I could finally get a devo published, I could meet my future husband, or I could just live another mundane week where life is normal and similar to the last week. But what I love about the start of a new week is that you never know how it's gonna turn out. A few cool and unexpected things I did last week were: eating at Johnny Corinos (A fabulous Italian Restaurant in Muncie) Discovering a website full of short stories called eastoftheweb.com (Read my first horror story) and read
Harry Potter for the first time ever (ok, my parents didn't let me read it as a kid). So Mondays are what you make of them. Today actually was rather great with a high of 40 degrees and sunshine.

No comments:
Post a Comment