Some people wake up in the morning and say this is going to be the best day of my life. I wanna look back on each unpromised day and say, this was the best day of my life.
This is me
I'm a writer, reader, musician, and baker. I enjoy long walks, coffee shops, and book stores.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Baked this before I left for school. Here in college life is a mass of ticking clocks and moving digits. I watch the clock more than ever. Time is ever and always running out. Time to sleep, time to read, time to practice, and time to study. But all the same each day is like a week, and each week a month. Upperclassmen warn us that freshman year will fly faster than Santa's sleigh during Christmas break. Time will tell. I just realized that come Olympics in Rio I will be graduated from college!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That cake was amazing; you are the cake BOSS of the Midwest. After all, not everyone can live in Jersey.
ReplyDelete